13 October 2009

Please!!! I just wanna let it out~

I am back again for my second post today as all of a sudden I feel like I need to rant!!! Yes, you are right! I am going to let go of the frustration that is inside me. I simply can't take it and nearly make me vomit and that such braggers those people are :@
Recently, I had posted up on my MSN status that HB and I will be off for our second honeymoon in XX days. Then it was not until last night did I noticed that this particular gal that has been in a "competition" with me for everything since last year before our wedding also post up nearly the same status as mine. I was like "Hello?!?" She was online for the past few days why she didn't post up that particular status on her MSN. Wait until mine is up then she post up that she is also going off for her second honeymoon??? I was like "WTF?!? Like this oso want to 'compete' arr?!?" :s Such people can drive me nuts at times :s
Also recently, I was chit chatting with this gal online through a particular site. She was like telling me all the high end brands about makeup stuffs but then arr I wonder if she ever does use makeup. So far I have seen her pictures taken by herself or other people, I HARDLY see her use makeup. I mean if you want to talk about makeup stuffs with me please make sure that you are someone who would use makeup and don't go here and there to say you buy makeup from XX brand la, YY brand la, ZZ brand la as when in fact I hardly see any colours on your face gurl!! Rawwwrrr~
I can see that I am quite sensitive whenever it comes to makeup because it is one of my favourite hobby. I love friends who can click with me on makeup but please don't go telling me that you have this brand that brand this brand that brand but I don't see any colours on YOU!!!
Pheeeewwwwwwwwwwwww~ Such a relief to let go of what's bottling up inside me :D Ok I am back to myself now. Tata~

No comments: