14 October 2009

Long posting :D

Hi everyone! Today's post will be quite a lengthy one as there are a number of things I would like to say. First of all, I might need some help from out there to tell me which pharmacy got sell a certain female multi vitamins (picture will be shown below) as my mum is taking this multi vitamins but it seems like Guardian does not have it anymore. My mum used to get it from Guardian :( Secondly, I will post up pictures of my latest new arrivals and I am happy cos that's the last batch of my stuffs that I ordered online :p Lastly, I will put up a picture of my Christmas Giveaway :DD So right now, stay tune and enjoy the pictures~

Please help me find this vitamin *.*

Final package is here. Wuhooo~ Another Coastal Scents haul :p

Wow~ 4 small packets in it

In the bubble wrap has this blush palette

Lovely matte blushers :D

In another nicely wrapped packet consist of this

Gel liners by Coastal Scents

Got them in Truffle (dark brown) & True Black

Ordered Coastal Scents new product

Concealer Camo Quad in Medium

Colour Corrector Camo Quad

Coastal Scents love to give eyeshadows as their freebies

Overall haul XDD

A peek on my Christmas Giveaway for my cousins :D

No comments: