12 October 2009

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

So happy today because my second last package has arrived. My long awaited makeup palette from Urban Decay. Its the Book Of Shadows Volume II. I did not get the Volume I book as I was not interested in the colours. But this time, the Volume II really take my breath away as the colours are striking and neutral. Not only that, it came with freebies. Freebies are two eyeliner pencils and one travel bottle of their ever famous primer potion. Woootttzzzz~Below are some makeup porn for u peeps to see :p

The second last parcel :)

This palette is inside it!!! Volume II version

Came with a mini card containing all the details of the palette

Open up the top cover

Then open up the special door inside :p

A small book talking about the products and some makeup that can be done using the palette

This is one of the makeup in the book. I am so going to try this!!!

Then let's pull out the mini shelf :D

Fully opened palette

The lovely colours on the top row

Second and third row colours

Bottom row colours


Freebies that came along. Eyepencils in Zero and Bourbon and a travel bottle of primer potion

No comments: