10 October 2009

HAPPY :DD

Hey peeps!!! I am sharing one good news here with u all. My HB has decided to bring me on our 2nd honeymoon. Though the distance might not be far but am still happy cos I have been wanting to go to this particular destination!!! HB has agreed to bring me to Kota Kinabalu. Wuhooo~ I can shop for MAC items :DD
Recently I have been depressed as my "auntie" visited me again this month. 10 months of trying and "auntie" still visit. Haiz~ Told HB about my depression and told him we need a vacation. He gave in and told me to choose my destination :)
Not only that, with this vacation, I can visit my KK friends Gin and Romina too. They have been wanting to meet me and this is the time ^__^(Y)
I so really can't wait for December to come. We have booked our airline ticket and also hotel room.
December...please come faster :p

No comments: