04 October 2009

Is there anyone out there has ever regretted something about their wedding?!? I do have my regrets though. Now, you might be asking me why after 10 months of marriage do I bring this topic up. Well, these days I am seeing most of my friends getting married and this particular friend of mine made me re-think of my own wedding and the things that I regret for not doing before, during and after wedding. Below are my rants of my regrets. Its my blog right?!? So I can rant as much as I want *LOL*
Before:
1) Sending out invitations to those who does not know how to RSVP and worse still no apologies for WHY they can't make it (P/S: Our phone numbers are on the invitation card). Some of my friends who are as far as Canada still makes the effort to give us a call and send us gift for our wedding though they can't make it. It comes to show how they respect us.
2) Did not make a well-prepared research for all the necessary stuffs.
3) Had two lousy makeup trials with local MUA but thank god that He send Cathy Lee to me :)
During:
1) My thank you speech was so sarcastic (I love it!!!) BUT I forgot to mention my family members and the guests for coming :s
2) Did not manage to get my PGs to snap romantic pictures of me and HB in our wedding nest at the hotel room :p
After:
No regrets after all!!! Hahahaha :DD Was actually so glad that the whole thing is over.
*Phewww* I feel much better now XD

No comments: