24 October 2009

Weird :s

I don't really know what is wrong with my hand sometimes. Everytime I put on my gel liner on my eye, for sure one of the eye will have uneven liner *hmmpff* That really makes me frustrated. I have been applying liner everyday to practice myself but yet I can still get unbalance liner on my eye :@ Take for example Thursday (2 days ago) and today (Saturday). On Thursday when I applied liner on my left eye FIRST, the liner was so ugly especially at the inner corner of my eye. But when I applied liner on my right eye after that, the liner went on smoothly and nicely especially at the inner corner :s Then for today, I decided to start with my right eye FIRST and the liner went horribly wrong. It was not a smooth application especially at the inner corner BUT it was a nice one on the left eye *argh*
Can somebody tell me what's wrong with my brain?!?

No comments: