15 October 2009

LOTD 15/10/09

Today I decided to use most of my new arrivals stuffs that arrived last week and this week. I used my Urban Decay's Book Of Shadows Vol.II as my eyeshadows colour, light pink blusher & true black gel liner both by Coastal Scents (recent haul). So far I really love the Urban Decay shadows and am madly in love with Coastal Scents Blush Palette cos its all matte. How amazing~Now about the gel liner, I find it very good in terms of staying power from 6.30am till 1.30pm just like the MAC Fluidline. BUT in terms of application on the eye, I find the Coastal Scents gel liner does not go on as smooth as MAC's fluidline. Its like I have to really pick up the product from its tiny jar so that the colour would go on smoothly :s Anyhows, here are pictures of the look that I created for today :D

Purple pink look - Urban Decay's Book of Shadows Vol.II

Used Ecstasy on the outer half and Sphynx on the inner half of the eyelid

Does this look much better than above? Or does it wash out the colours? :s

Up close look of the colours. So soft~

Nice nice??? Hehehehe ^__^

No comments: