Remember a few post back where I was letting my frustrations out and one of it was about the "competitive" gal that always want to "compete" everything with me as if she is the perfect one. So today has more story about her. Here goes~
Everyone knows that I can be online practically nearly 24/7. So I am always updating my nick on MSN about what I feel that day. In that previous post, I did mention that the gal has changed her nick in MSN about the 2nd honeymoon. And right now in her MSN nick she states "Im disgusted by copycat". I knew that she is talking about me because of my nick as right now my MSN nick is my countdown to my second honeymoon ^__^ I was like "Hello?!?" She is hardly online always and how does she knows that I am copying her?!? So blonde man. If she is someone who is always online and put up that nick first than me of course la I would call myself a copycat. But the thing is I am always online and she is not and I do know that I am the FIRST one to put the nick about 2nd honeymoon because eventhough she is offline, one can still see her nick and at that time, her nick was about missing her sister. So in other words, she is the ONE who is the COPYCAT!!! What a big headed person to think she is the first to put up such honeymoon nick :s Haiz~ So the best thing for me to do right now is to IGNORE such idiotic people who thinks they are perfect :p
No comments:
Post a Comment