Today is my friend's (AYU) wedding. So I created a look suitable for the wedding according to the attire that I am wearing. I really love this colour combo that I came up with. The pictures are shown below.
Anyhows, I would like to CONGRATULATE AYU on her wedding today. Wishing her all the best and an everlasting marriage. Her wedding reception was held at Seri Kenangan Hall, Tutong. Saw a number of my old UBD friends there (Elva & Zah). I was so disappointed with my camera during this wedding as it decided to die on me before I had even a single shot of the bride and groom *hmmpff* This wedding is the most special I have seen as this is the first time I see a bride wore flat shoes. I guess Ayu did that to compensate for her HB's height :p Ayu is a tall lady though so I assume if she were to wear high heels, her HB would be awkward looking with the height difference :p Anyways, enjoy the snapshots that I manage to take of my makeup :)
No comments:
Post a Comment