30 October 2009

Congratulations!!!

Today is the engagement day for one of my bestie since UBD. So I would like to CONGRATULATE Umi on her engagement to Hj Yusri today. I managed to take pictures as my camera battery is fully charged. Yay yay~ ^__^(Y) Enjoy the pictures below :)

I arrived early :p

Saw this picture in Umi's room

"Balasan" for the male side

Another tray of "balasan"

Under the cloth is this!!! So beautiful

LIVERPOOL supporter!!!

Another tray. These are for the guests :)

Love the flower :D

Getting ready. I should have brought my makeup set and help her!!!

Yay~~~ 1st to take picture with the engaged woman XD

HB, me and Umi :D

Latest snapshot of us together since UBD

Asz and me ^__^

Some of Umi's friends

Announcement from the male side

More information :p

1st tray

Hmm~ Symbol of engagement?!? *LOL*

The cash for the engagement

The engagement ring

Erm erm~ I don't know how to call this :s

Cash for the "pembuka mulut"

The "pembuka mulut" ring

Umi and me with her rings and cash *bling bling*

Umi with her rings on :D

Lovely~

"Pembuka mulut" ring

Engagement ring. I love the cut on this ring :D

No comments: