30 January 2012

7th day :D

Yesterday, me and the hubs went to two open houses. We went to Wei Chung (a very good friend of ours) and also to Daryl's place (my earrings supplier :p) Wei Chung's place was at Tungku link so we headed to his place first for lunch then we went back to Tutong as Daryl's place was at Jln Pengasing, Tutong. Both places had good food and I was overfull by evening :s Anyhows, I manage to capture pictures from both venues with my S2 and I am so loving my smart phone so much!!! Hehehe~ Enjoy the pictures below :D


At Wei Chung's place. Boon came without his darling
The engaged couple :D
The variety of food
Plain rice and longevity noodles
Curry chicken
Coffee lamb *again :p*
Butter milk prawn *I think*
Mixed veges
Thai mango fish
Wei Chung's maid homemade nasi lemak. The sambal so spicy and DELICIOUS!!!
*Non-halal section* Pork leg and sweet sour pork
I can't help myself to take a picture of this snack *LOL* Note the name PoppyCOCK!!!
This is when we were at Daryl's place. I did not manage to take pictures of food cos I was so overfull :s I saw this when I was at Daryl's place. Free lion dance show from his son :p
Hubs feeding angpow to the lion *LOL*
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: