24 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Chinese New Year has arrived and it is always the time of the year for us chinese to celebrate it!!! Hehehe~ This year I am happy that I manage to find a dress that I really liked and it is from MS Read in Miri :) Anyhows, this will not be a long post as I am here just to say...


GONG XI FATT CHAI 2012!!!




These old friends of hubby were our first guests. They came visiting at the strike of midnight!!! See how happy they are with their angpows *LOL*
A complusory picture of both of us for the CNY :)The dress is from MS Read. I love it!!!
Then got lion dance came to our house. Take the opportunity to take picture *LOL*
Had to hit the lion a number of times to get this good snapshot *wakakakaka*
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments: