13 January 2012

Meaningful *wink wink*

On the day of my birthday, my HB and I went on a mini get away to Miri. We headed down to Sg Tujoh around 3.30pm from Tutong so that we can get our passport chopped by 4.30pm (the compulsory time for governmentt officers to be able to get out of state on a working day). My intention was to bring along my nephew and mum so that they can watch a lion dance competition at Bintang Megamall that night but too bad they can't join because my nephew's visa was not done by his idiotic mother *angry mode* Anyhows, I better let the pictures below dictate my mini get away *wide smile*


Hehehehe~
So clear at the immigration!!!
Saw this on Miri road. The "penggantung spended" so high *LOL*
Checking in at Dynasty Hotel ^^ Love the cheap rate here. Actually they have ended their promo rate and the only cheapest room available was their Superior room at RM203 per night but then this receptionist is so kind to give us at a rate of RM145 (standard room rate)!!! Talking about luck for my birthday XDD
Our king size bed
Old style television O.o
This is in my to-do list. Massage!!! Was so painful that I cried but I am glad I did it cos I feel way lighter after that =.="
On my to-do list also. Secret Recipe - checked!!!
This is not on my to-do list. Suppose to be McD fries but then HB manage to coax me with Pizza Hut. So food craving - CHECKED!!!
Another one on my to-do list. STARBUCKS!!! Checked XDD
This was captured this morning at 10am!!! I love the way the curtains totally blocked out the sunlight. I must get this type of curtains for my future house ^_____^
View of the buildings from our 5th floor hotel room :)
Continuing my mission on my to-do list. Taiwan Restaurant's Zha Zhiang Mien - checked!!!
Taiwan's restaurant stir fry dumplings - checked!!!
Last but not least, Sugarbun!!! I was craving for since I saw one of my colleague had it and she posted the picture up in Facebook :p
This is my favourite purchase from Miri so far. Animal print scrunchie for only Rm6.90!!!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments: