22 January 2012

Rrrraaaaawwwwrrrr *ggggrrrrrr*

Two days ago, I headed to Agogo Saloon at Tutong to have a change to my hairstyle. I decided to attempt curl my hair again. This time I gave specific instructions to Mimi (the hairdresser) on how I want my curls to be and that my curls are to start from below my ears. Cos all this while when I wanted a half head curl I always ended up with a full head curl :s After 2hrs, the curls came out as exactly as how I wanted it to be!!! Wuhooooo~ But then right now, after 2 days, the curls seems to lose its shape and it has become wavy *bbbuuuhhhoooo* Wanted to re-curl but Mimi has already went back to her hometown to celebrate CNY :( So I am going to just have to try to shape my hair with a scultping lotion tomorrow so that the curls show *sigh*

Anyways, today I headed down to Ammo Salon to have my nail arts done by my favourite nail artist, Evelyn. Too bad she wasn't free so she had her niece, Milette to do it for me. I am ok with Milette doing my nail arts. It is pretty but then Milette is just not neat in her work. I am just going to have to settle with her to do my nail arts as I need to have it done badly *bigfatsigh* I showed her the design I wanted that I got from the internet. It turned out really pretty despite there was some mess to it :s If look from far, the mess can't be seen but if one look closely, one can see the mess done *double sigh* Since it has been done already, I just settle with it as I am going for another animal print nail art design in the next two weeks :D Some pictures below to show my hair and my nail art for this Chinese New Year ^^

 

Before the new hair style


The curls are there and I love them!!! But now they have lost their shape *bbboooohhhhooooo*
My animal print nail art. Not completely done yet *hehehe*
The final look!!! Added ribbons to my thumb and my pinkie finger :D
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments: