27 January 2012

Here comes the lion!!!

Two days ago, we had lion dance at our place!!! It was really unexpected XD Actually, my brother called up his friend Aaron wanting to ask him if he wants to gamble at our place that night but instead, Aaron offered to bring his lion troop to our place. Talking about the dragon luck. Hehehe~ I quickly prepared angpows for the lions but too bad my place did not have any drinks to serve them. I feel bad for them though cos it was a scorching day :s Anyhows, I still salute them for their sporting attitude to perform!!! All thanks to Aaron :D


** P/S: My house can't celebrate CNY this year because we are still under confinement since my granny passed away. The lions were here just to blessed my house ^^. Thank you for understanding :p


The man in front is Aaron. Guiding his troop to our place :)
Busy setting up their equipments :p
Lions were also getting ready and that guy can still give me peace (Y)
One of the obstacle for the lion :p
Drink 2 cans of guiness stout and eat / carve 3 oranges
The outcome from the lion
I like the creativity!!!
This is the most beautiful out of the others
Picture taking time
Hanis was scared!!! LOL XDD
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: