13 January 2012

Birthdays ^____^

Last Tuesday night, my gangs celebrated my birthday with 3 others at my favourite restaurant!!! I would firstly apologize for some of the pictures who were posted sideways here as I uploaded the pictures from my S2 and I forgot to rotate it before I posted it. I can't find anyhow to rotate the pics to stand straight :s Right now I am editing the captions from my lappy ^^ Enjoy the pics :)




Attendees for the night
Mummy & daddy to be ^^
Soon to wed :D
Just engaged *wwwoooottttzzzz*
Newly weds
US ^^
Dining at my favourite restaurant :DD These are our side dishes
Kimchi stew
Seafood pancake
BBQ chicken
HB serving out soup to us :)
Our birthday cake for FOUR celebrants!!!
Spreading our germs for everyone to eat *evil laugh*
So happy to cut cake *wide smile*
My gift ^_______^
Very elegant looking ^^
Blush & lip tint!!!
Ok~ Ignore the background *LOL*
I came home to this buddy lying down on the bed
Suddenly he got up and wanted to pose *smack head*

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments: