Let's not babble much here. I wanted to show you gals/guys a haul I made last 2 weeks at The Mall when I went for ice-cream and shopping with my gals :D

Left to right: Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara, Cosmetica Pointed Concealer Brush, Cosmetica Eyeliner Brush, Beauty Blender Sponge & Cleanser and Star Lash Eyelash Glue
So far, I have used the mascara and the brushes. I have yet to try the beauty blender sponge and the eye lash glue. I LOVE the mascara!!! No regrets in buying it :p So far I am kinda disappointed with the pointed concealer brush. One of my regrets :s As for the eyeliner brush, I have yet to try more looks with it. I have only used it twice and I can't still get the hang of it to line my own eyes O.o
I need to get a small spray bottle so I can fill it with water and put it on my dressing table if I wanted to start using the Beauty Blender sponge. I know many of you will tell me that I can get it at Guardian, 50cts shop or the $1.90 shop. I have been to all those places and none of the bottles sold caught my attention yet. Hehehe~ I will be off to KK in one week time so I shall try hunting for a small spray bottle at Sasa ;)
See u guys/gals in my next post when I am back from KK yea ^^ Will be doing a post on major hauls I have done there *LOL* . Till then, xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
No comments:
Post a Comment