13 March 2012

New found love

Yesterday, as I was reading through my Twitter, I came across Tiger Lim's twitter mentioning about this newly opened Korean Restaurant at Mata-Mata, Gadong called Padi Mas. What caught my interest is that this Korean restaurant serves PORK!!! I am such a PORK lover that I must try there :DD I whatsapped my besties, Belinda and Lulu asking them if they wanna have lunch there today. Lulu was able to make it with her man so three of us had lunch there.



Upon arrival, when I read through the menu, I was awed by the choices of PORK dishes. Hahaha~ I know I am so over with my description but I can't help it as I am a PORK lover *kekeke*



Let the pictures below define more of my story :))




The menu
This really caught my eyes!!! But I did not order. Would love to try this on my next visit :)
My girlfriend ordered this Jajyung mien. Black bean sauce noodles. *thumbs up*
Mixing the sauce and the noodles~
We ordered BBQ pork!!! Hahahaha~ Side dishes to go along with the pork. Missing out from this picture is the vegetable to go with the pork :)
The pork being bbq-ed
Waiting for it to be cooked
This is Korean rice. Had this that goes with the soup I ordered which you can see in the next picture ^^
Pork in spicy kimchi stew~ Delicious!!! Goes really well with the Korean rice which has a unique taste *wide smile*
My Korean couple besties who is willing to spend their lunch time with me to try out this new place xoxo
No description required *LOL*
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: