08 March 2008

Summarised one week update

Its been like nearly 2 week I did not update my blog. Well what to do at my place got no internet access. I have to wait till I am at my Baby's place here then got internet access. Let's see what is there to update.

Last week of February I had my Braille Phase 1 course with 9 of my other colleagues who are teaching form 2F. This is because one of the student in form 2F is blind. We are going through this course just for him. This is to show that though a kid is blind he still has a normal IQ to study in a normal school. The course lasted for one week where in one of the day we had an orientation and mobility course also. This course is to guide us on how to help this kid to move around.

Throughout the week of the course, it was such a tiring week for me. Had to wake up early in the morning to attend the course then in the afternnon had to head to school for work again. Finally after the course was over, I revenged on my sleeping time. Hahaha. Woke up late for the following week.

Now my school is going to be host for the final of the inter-school choir competition in conjunction with the 24th National Day. That means I have to be at school on this 11th March before 8am for the rehearsel on that day. Sigh. Wake up early again. Worse still on the day of the finals which will be on the 13th of March also have to wake up early. The competition starts at 8am so we have to be at school before 8am. I am in charge of the participants. *Pengsan*

Recently at my school there was this talk given by the Forestry Dept in Brunei. I don't know what the heck are they talking about. I can understand why the students made noises during the talk. The speaker was such a bore that I yawned many times during the 45mins talk. *hehe*

What else is there to update yea??

Ooooooooo...school holidays are coming up!! Yay!!

Need to accompany my mum to Limbang to do her new passport. Also I need to go to Miri to buy my contact lens and praying stuffs for my dad.

Most updated news about me. I will be doin my LASIK surgery this September before I get married in December. hehehe.

No comments: