It has been quite awhile yea I din blog. Been quite bz with my work life. Never ending work. Sigh! Let's see my updates I have. 3 days ago was the last day of CNY. Been gambling only. Hahaha...
Then this week bz with bringing students for the National Day practice at Taman SOAS. So tiring. Woke up at 6am so that I can be at school by 7am and then work till 5.35pm in the evening. Morning bring students to padang, afternoon teaching. *pengsan*
Last week I got a bite by an insect and my right calf got swollen so big. Had to go to the doctor to get allergy pills. So itchy. During the time I was at the doctor I had an ultrasound done because I was kinda worried that I did not have my period for 2 months already. I thought I was pregnant. I was ready to know also if I am pregnant or not. It would be nice to know too. Hehehe...Too bad I wasn't pregnant yet. I had a hormonal imbalance that's affecting my period. So the doc gave me one type of pill that's green and small in colour to make my period arrive and guess what...Its here today!!! Hehehe...Made me feel glad though cause I have been suffering for the past week wif tummy pain and back pain.
Finally to finish this off, I would like to give my condolences to Sherman and his family since his granny passed away yesterday morning (230208).
No comments:
Post a Comment