16 March 2008

I don't like

Recently one of my best friend wanted to apply to study overseas. She asked for my help on how to go on with the procedures of the paper work. I admitted to her that I do not know much about the procedures of the paper work but I m willing to try and help her to ask around on those who has ever been through this before. So I decided to ask this particular friend of mine who is doing her masters at OZ. She went through a number of paper work procedures before going off to do her masters.

When I asked her how she does her paperwork guess what she replied to me. "By magic" that is how she get her paperwork procedures done. How "bloody" cool is that?!? I didn't know that one can use magic to do that! If she is stingy just say so that she doesn't want to share the procedures. No need to give me b*** crap about bloody magic on doing paperwork. If in this world there is such thing as magic just to get the paperwork to study overseas done I would love to do that.Hehehe.

Kinda make me pissed off with such people. To think we want to call them as friend?!? I thought friends should help each other. This one is not call friend. This is what we call stuck-up friend!!!

No comments: