It seems like it is a habit for me to only update once a week yea. Been really busy this days that's why. Wait till the holidays are here then I might be able to blog always. Hehehe. Let's see what has happened to me for this week.
Firstly there was the rehearsel for the finals of the inter-school choir competition whereby my school is the hosting school. The rehearsel was on a Tuesday, 11th March. It was such a tiring day for me because on that day I had 5 classes to enter. After whole day of working from morning till evening, my calves were in pain already. But just tahan la.
Then on Thursday, 13th March it was the actual day of the choir competition. Wah...stand more longer as I have to guide the participants from the other schools to the backstage. So tiring. Then when reach home my calves were like in extreme pain. Like want to cramp but no cramp. *ergh* By the way, congratulations to our school choir team for the runner up win! In fact I don't think our school deserve to win because they did not go through the preliminary round like the other schools. Heard from some teachers saying that our school is the host school so they do not need to go through the preliminaries. I mean that is so damn unfair! Well, what to do. Everything over already.
On friday, I had to do patrol duty because Roslina needs to attend to some students who missed the track selection for her sport house last week. Thank god she swap with me. She will do my actual patrol duty on 040408 (Friday) because on that day I also have track selection and futsal tournament for my sport house. Makes me wonder what are the CCA people thinking yea. Everything clash. Make the teachers in difficult situation only.
Today is a Saturday, 150308, there was no CCA for me. Yahooo. I like it when there is no CCA so I would not be tired when I teach in the afternoon. No wonder there was no CCA. The students were being treated to watch the performance by the school's choir team on their winning performance. Afternoon CCA also had the chance to watch the school choir team.
Tomorrow my Baby will be going to meet up his old gang friends at a restaurant at Tutong then head off to pay their last respect to their best buddy since MD years. Danny passed away on the 090308 at 0150hrs. May his soul rest in peace. My Baby missed him deeply because Danny promised my Baby to be his best man on our wedding day this coming December. Sigh. Even I myself still can't accept it that someone as young as Danny has passed away.
I am wishing my Baby can cope with the loss of his bestfriend.
**Rest in peace Daniel Liew Boon Hwa ( 1983 - 2008)**
No comments:
Post a Comment