23 March 2008

Enjoying it!!!

Mum is off to Limbang to visit my aunt and she will be staying there till Tuesday. I am glad mum finally decided to take time off from work and go enjoy herself. As for me I am staying at my Baby's crib till Tuesday also. Hehehe. I wonder how are my siblings surviving at home. *hmm* Let them be la. They should learn how to survive also. I hav already provide them with a shelter. Food on their own now. *kehkehkeh*

As for me I have to work tommorow as I will be bringing the Form 1 and Form 2 students for flag waving. This to welcome the King of Cambodai to Brunei. Sigh. Will be burnt tomorrow. Need to remind myself to bring a number of things.

Things to bring:
1. Umbrella (very important!)
2. Cash (not bringing handbag - too heavy)
3. bottle of water

I hope its a cloudy tomorrow. Better still I hope it rains!! Hahaha. This is because we were being told that if it rains HEAVILY the lining up thing will be totally cancelled. Wuhoooo. Let's pray for heavy rain tomorrow!!!

No comments: