23 March 2008

How leh?!?

Today ah my story is about one of my bestfriend. She always like to jual mahal la when it comes to guys. Her expectations out of guys to be her loved one is very high taste. Please see the mirror first when choosing guys. *hehehe* Anyways as I was saying, this story is actually about her. Here goes.

Last Wednesday night (190308) we attended a friend of ours birthday party. Let's give this bestfriend of mine an intial. Let's give it MV. So MV and the rest of the gang attended my this friend party. MV arrived late though on that night as she had other business to attend to first. Once she arrived, I sat down next to her to show all the crazy pics I took earlier when she wasn't there yet. Then there was this guy (let's name him GG) talked to her and said that he had something to give to MV. MV answered him back and say what was it that GG wants to give her.

Next thing I notice is that GG gave her an audio cd compiled with songs. I don't know what are the songs inside because I m so terrible with chinese. But then GG said the titles on the song cover of the cd is not the same as the songs he had burned for MV. Wow...so sweet yea GG. Burn songs for MV. But do you all want to know what that stupid MV did??? SHE DID NOT BRING BACK THE CD!!!

I was shocked that she did that. She told me on the next night when I asked her what songs are there in the cd. Guess what are her b***sh*t reason?!? She say she thought that the cd was not meant for her. I was like OMG!!! How can she say like that when in fact she herself ask GG what was it that GG has for her on that night. I am trying to imagine how would GG feel if he notice that MV did not bring back the cd that he gave to her.

See how snobbish she is when she comes to guys?? I do admit GG is not as handsome nor cute like my Baby *oops* but then that is not the right way to treat a guy. How would she feels if she give someone something and that the person forgot to bring it back and gave her the same b**sh*t reason like she said? How would she feel?

This shows that GG is trying to hit on her and she is the one jual mahal. Sigh. Later when we go out and hang out with each other she will say that I am so lucky got my Baby to look after me and bla bla bla. Now got guy go after her she reject. GOD!!! Make me kinda pissed off to have a friend like that also. Didn't realize how she looks like in the inside first terus judge other people by its cover.

I hope she would learn a lesson from this because I made her feel guilty that night about what she did. *hehehe*


No comments: