27 March 2008

Nearly the end

We are nearly done with cleaning the new house. Sigh. Has been a tiring 2 days of cleaning only. Tomorrow my cousin and my mum shall continue to clean the last bits and also mopping the floor then we can totally move everything in. By the way, about the recent house I am still staying in now. The agent finally gave me a call yesterday and informed me that she has negotiated with the landlord and that the landlord said that she will refund our 1month deposit if and only if the agent found a new tenant to stay in that house. I was glad when the agent said that. So now is that I am hoping the agent would really do her work that is finding a new tenant. If she is unable to find a new tenant, we shall have to stay there for 2 months. :(

Will update more again yea about the new place.

No comments: