24 February 2013

Chap Go Meh ^^

My in laws decided to celebrate Chap Go Meh 3 days earlier than the actual day as some of us were unable to meet up on the eve nor on the actual day itself. My eldest brother decided that our family gathering is to be held at Modesto Bistro & Grill at Batu Besurat. My 3rd BIL manage to get us a private room which is cool!!!

I love the ambiance there and the food also. I ate a lot that night and I am so lucky to have Bio Slim with me that I am able to eat guilt free :p

Anyhow, let's load this post with food pictures!!! Hehehehehe~~

My compulsory drink before my heavy meal ^^

Shot 1

Shot 2 *credit to the photographer, my eldest BIL*
My drink, Chocco Locco. All chocolaty!!!

Flower decoration

Appetizer set

Oriental dish

Part of the mixed seafood platter. I had here is grilled tiger prawn and salmon
Another oriental dish

Buffalo wings

My Arabiata seafood pasta

Hubs blueberry lamb shank

Rack of lamb

Escargot without its shells
My dessert - red velvet cake. Too bad it tastes so dry :(

No comments: