24 February 2013

On the 7th day ^^

I thought the previous post would be the last one for today but then I am feeling full of goodness to blog again!!! Kekekekekeke~ My this post and next post shall consist pictures of food!!! Hehehehe

On the 7th day of Chinese New Year, I decided to do an open house at my place. I ordered catering from Hjh Halimatul Saadiah's catering who is the mum to one of my student. I am so happy with this catering as the food was really great!!!

My apologies if this post does not have lots of pictures of my guests as I was too busy that night. I did not even have the time to touch my phone at all :s Anyways, less talking and enjoy the post below xoxo


Cute or not the eggs?!? Hehehe

Foo Chuk dish, Chicken in soya sauce & sweet & sour fish

Plain rice & sambal

Watermelon as dessert
Drinks and utensils section
King and his actions when there were guests arriving =.="
My earliest guests that evening. I guess they both must be hungry cos they were quiet throughout their meal *LOL*

My colleague's daughter ^^ with King

No comments: