24 February 2013

Look Of The Day 11/12/2013 - Pearly Red

Second day of Chinese New Year, we headed to a number of open houses and of course I have to create a look. This time I decided to go with a little brighter look to compensate the red and black cheongsam that I wore on that day ^^ 

**P/S: Pictures of 2nd day CNY open houses will be in the final post coming up soon :p

Now let's view my makeup look pictures :D


Taken without flash :) Created this look to compensate that it is day time and I do not want it to look TOO smoky ^^
Taken with flash

Taken with flash

Without flash ^^ 
The overall look ^^

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Primer
Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
Skin Food Sweet Almond Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express Waterproof
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
Cheap fake eyelashes from Ebay

Face:
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer / Pressed Powder
MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Cheeks:
MAC Matte Blush in Emote
MAC Powder Blush in Amazon Princess (Limited Edition)

Lips:
AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude
MAC Lipglass in Fab Fub (Tarte Collection)


No comments: