24 February 2013

Look Of The Day 10/02/2013 - Goldilocks

Hi everyone!!! It has been awhile since I posted here :p Been over a month. Life has caught up with me these days and today I finally found some time to blog *wink* Today marked the last day of Chinese New Year. I will be having family dinner at my place with my family :D


But before I proceed with the post of my Chinese New Year this year, this post will be about my Look Of The Day that I have created on the first day of CNY. Next post will also be about my look and then catching up on the final post for today will be my CNY celebration ^^


I have created 2 looks to go with my cheongsam on the first day and second day of CNY. Let me show the pictures of my first day look with my bright red cheongsam that I bought from Deseo :D

I am actually very proud of myself for being able to fit into a cheongsam after a gazillion years *over-exaggeration*  It is the truth. The last I wore a cheongsam was during my teenage years *wide-eyed* After my teenage years, I gained weight and after 8 months of hard work I manage to shed off some of the weight and being able to fit into a cheongsam brought joy to myself :D Pictures of me wearing cheongsam will be in the third post :p 


Not wanting to bore you all and type more, enjoy the pictures below ^^


Golds and smoked red *taken with flash*

On one side of my eye *taken with flash*

*without flash*

*without flash*

The overall look

Eyes:

Urban Decay Eye Primer
Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
Skin Food Sweet Almond Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express Waterproof
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
Cheap fake eyelashes from Ebay

Face:
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer / Pressed Powder
MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Cheeks:
MAC Matte Blush in Emote
MAC Powder Blush in Amazon Princess (Limited Edition)

Lips:
AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Nude
MAC Lipglass in Fab Fub (Tarte Collection)



No comments: