Anyhow, I shall not narrate long here as most of the narration will be under each picture :D Enjoy~~
![]() |
| Checked in Meritz Hotel. This is the floor where we are staying :) |
![]() |
| Loving the king size bed of our room |
![]() |
| Small kitchen that I like!!! |
![]() |
| Luggage area that is spacious |
![]() |
| Work table cum makeup table =.=" |
![]() |
| I like this section the most. Does not take up so much space |
![]() |
| This caught my eye *LOL* Weighing machine :p |
![]() |
| Another item that caught my eye. Wanted to bring this home but HB stopped me :p |
![]() |
| Shower area |
![]() |
| Bath area |
![]() |
| This was just outside my room. Love the concept. |
![]() |
| This is on the 8th floor. Nice hangout place :D |
![]() |
| This cool cushion is being placed at the lift area. So photo opportunity before we head to the swimming pool ^^ HB on the gold seat. |
![]() |
| Me & my fat ass on the red seat *LOL* |
![]() |
| Told HB to take this shot. I love this swimming pool!!! |
![]() |
| HB's shot in the swimming pool |
![]() |
| Was sun tanning and I can't resist to take this shot ^^ |
![]() |
| HB's attempt in doing a yoga pose ;) |
![]() |
| Our very early dinner |
![]() |
| I like this drink. Forgot the name :( |
![]() |
| Our meal |
![]() |
| Had this for dessert :p |
![]() |
| Supper time |
![]() |
| There was entertainment |
![]() |
| Honey kasturi drink. I like!!! |
![]() |
| Ordered laksa. Really spicy but oily :s |
![]() |
| Finishing off my night with Nature Tea ^^ Need to wash off most of the food I ate :p |
![]() |
| My "Korean" look HB *LOL* Morning breakkie on the 12th floor of the hotel |
![]() |
| My breakfast meal |
![]() |
| View from the Old Lady Restaurant where we had our breakfast |
![]() |
| Breathtaking *wooosshh* |
![]() |
| A must lunch for me when in Miri. Sugarbun meal :) |
































No comments:
Post a Comment