25 July 2013

A year older

Hello everyone!!! Been on a long break as I was too busy with my work life :( There were times when I wanted to do a blog entry but time held me back :'( Anyhows, here I am making a head start on my blog again *waves excitedly* 

Last Sunday, a birthday buffet dinner was held at Lucky Restaurant to celebrate one of my niece's birthday. She turned 10 years old. Her name is Charlie Ashley ^^ It was just a simple family gathering and enjoying the food with good company. 

I hate to talk so much so I shall do all my talking under each picture xx



Promotion we saw at the wall of the restaurant ;)

Got birthday gifts for the girl 












Birthday girl and her grandma 

My boy!!! Auto pose respond when he sees the camera :p

Birthday girl's parents

My man and my eldest loving BIL

My beautiful mummy, my boy and my younger sister 

Me & my man xoxo

The Star's family *kekeke*

3rd BIL and his wife

SIL and her beautiful family

Time to blow the candles and cut the cake

Everyone ready!!!

Pose some more *faint*

The gorgeous birthday girl with her family xoxo

No comments: