31 January 2011

Pre CNY Family Lunch

Yesterday afternoon my in laws family side held a pre CNY family gathering. Instead of dinner they decided to do a family lunch as that is the only suitable time for everyone to gather.


One disgusting thing about the lunch is only that someone who is not even a family member joins in this family gathering!!! Not only that, she tries too hard to impress my MIL and BIL. Pure hypocrite!!! Sigh~ I hate this feeling ^^


Anyhoos, let's get on with the pictures to make everyone drool *LOL*

Fish Maw soup with pig tendon :)

Pork leg with vinegar in soya sauce

Stir fry cauliflower & broccoli

Nestum butter prawn

Sweet & sour fish BUT I missed out on the sauce picture :(

Eldest BIL's creation. Stewed abalone, sea cucumber and pork meat

Another of my mum's creation again - chicken feet :)

For the kids - fried chicken wings

Fried wanton

More fried stuffs :s

Barley drink

All the food for lunch ^^

When everyone started to feast ^^ A smile from my eldest BIL

My 2nd BIL and wife - So matching leh *hehehe*

Everyone settling down to start eating *woootttzzzz~*

HB's cousin really concentrating while eating :p

After lunch it's camwhoring time!!! ^__^

HB's nephew (Ah Chuan) and me

HB's cousin's wife. She is so fair!!! I want her skin O__O

Finally, HB's loving cousin. The most sporting and I love her to bits ^______^

No comments: