Yesterday was my birthday and boy was I surprised!!! I did not expect anything much out of my colleagues or anyone at work but just a simple makan makan will do as I treated them. But then out of the blue during break time, my colleagues surprised me with a birthday song and a BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! I was so touched!!!
My boss gave me a gift too and I love it so much :D
When night falls, HB brought me out for dinner and I asked him if it is ok to bring along my mum, nephew and my cousin. I feel like being with the family makes me more happier on my birthday. HB agreed with me as it was my special day. We headed off to Swensens for dinner and decided to do some shopping there too for some CNY stuffs. My mum bought some nail polishes for CNY and my cousin manage to get 2 shoes from Summit. Talk about shopping *LOL*
Let's enjoy some pictures of my special day shall we :D
No comments:
Post a Comment