The new year has start and so has my work. Before school reopens, I had no time at all to decorate my teacher's record file as I took it when school reopens. Having no idea on how to decorate my record file, I decided to get the service of a colleague of mine who is creative in such things. So I got Cg Rosnahwati to help me with it. I paid her BND40 cos I used her materials plus service. If I have my own materials, she will charge BND20 only for service.
I found out that it is worth it for me to pay Cg Rosnahwati that amount as all of her stuffs are from Shabby Chic!!! Some may say its expensive but please consider the items she used from are of good quality. Its the same like us females who hires a makeup artist and paying them so much because they are using good quality makeup items!!!
So here are pictures of my new teacher's record file :D
No comments:
Post a Comment