21 January 2011

Look Of The Day 20/01/2011

Recently I am obsessed with black colour and my 88 Prism Palette by Coastal Scents!!! Yesterday I created a pink smoky look and I am so totally in love it. It seems like I am currently obsessed with the shimmer black in the prism palette as it has gold specks and that it is easier to blend!!! Woootzzzz~


So here are some pictures for my 2nd LOTD for the year ^^


Pink smoky look

Ahhhh~ LOVE!!!

Closer look ^^

Blending is important here :)

Overall look for the day :D
List of products used:
Face:
MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Loose Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
Cheeks:
MAC Sheerblush in Blushbaby
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette
Lips:
AVON Moisture rich lipstick in Nude
NARS lipgloss in Pillow Talk

No comments: