So what I did was ordered something from KK with the help of my friend, Gin, who is actually from there. She is so lovely to help me with paying the plates and she surprised me by saying that it is a gift from her and her HB *aawwwwwwwww* It was so sweet of her :DD Anyhows, I also ordered specially designed cupcakes from my favourite cupcake supplier, Nurul and boy do I love her designs. Exactly as the gifts for my HB!!! Enjoy the pictures below :D
13 December 2009
Together for One Year 12.12.08 - 12.12.09
Our wedding anniversary was yesterday but we can only celebrate it today because of a wedding function we attended last night. We did not celebrate it as grand as we wanted but a simple one to remind ourselves is the best thing we can do.
So what I did was ordered something from KK with the help of my friend, Gin, who is actually from there. She is so lovely to help me with paying the plates and she surprised me by saying that it is a gift from her and her HB *aawwwwwwwww* It was so sweet of her :DD Anyhows, I also ordered specially designed cupcakes from my favourite cupcake supplier, Nurul and boy do I love her designs. Exactly as the gifts for my HB!!! Enjoy the pictures below :D
As HB was still sleeping, I decorated HIS dressing table :) These specially designed car plates are from KK XDD
So what I did was ordered something from KK with the help of my friend, Gin, who is actually from there. She is so lovely to help me with paying the plates and she surprised me by saying that it is a gift from her and her HB *aawwwwwwwww* It was so sweet of her :DD Anyhows, I also ordered specially designed cupcakes from my favourite cupcake supplier, Nurul and boy do I love her designs. Exactly as the gifts for my HB!!! Enjoy the pictures below :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment