13 December 2009

Belinda's advance birthday celebration :DD

We decided to celebrate Belinda's birthday in advance as most of us are quite busy during this year end. I organised the lunch outing at Wecan Restaurant. The food is lovely as always and the atmosphere is perfect~ I hoped Belinda enjoyed the day and that she loves her gift ^__^ Enjoy the pictures below :D

Before we even start lunch already cam whore *LOL*

2nd shot~

Group photo before lunch starts :D

Once our food arrived, I did not have the opportunity to take any pictures of the food. Everyone was hungry!!!

Koko's mess :p

Cupcakes for the birthday girl~~

Happy face :DDD

Ready?!?

All candles are lighted up

Let's sing first XD

Precious shot!!!!

Aiming for the unblown candles

Picking out the candles

Lovely cupcakes ain't it?!?

Ah Bel thought I was gonna harass her =..="

Excited with her gift

Pose pose 1st~

So happy!!!


Final group photo before leaving :D

No comments: