Anyhows, the LOTD was created because of my friend's wedding (Boon Yau). Actually I felt honoured to be invited cos I am actually more closer to Boon Yau's brother which is Boon Chu. Out of all friends (in our swimming era), I realized that I was the only swimmer invited :p See how honoured I am. Saw a number of familiar faces also during the wedding reception and managed to greet the ones I know. I will just leave you guys with pictures to enjoy :DD
13 December 2009
Look Of The Day 12/12/09 & Boon Yau's wedding reception
Attended a wedding reception and I created a silver look for the evening due to my dress. Well, I did not made it totally silver. I ensure that there is some dark colour as a contrast on my eyes. Pictures below will show my makeup for the day :)
Anyhows, the LOTD was created because of my friend's wedding (Boon Yau). Actually I felt honoured to be invited cos I am actually more closer to Boon Yau's brother which is Boon Chu. Out of all friends (in our swimming era), I realized that I was the only swimmer invited :p See how honoured I am. Saw a number of familiar faces also during the wedding reception and managed to greet the ones I know. I will just leave you guys with pictures to enjoy :DD
One one side of the eye~
A closer look when closed
The overall look. Did the hair myself ^__^
Anyhows, the LOTD was created because of my friend's wedding (Boon Yau). Actually I felt honoured to be invited cos I am actually more closer to Boon Yau's brother which is Boon Chu. Out of all friends (in our swimming era), I realized that I was the only swimmer invited :p See how honoured I am. Saw a number of familiar faces also during the wedding reception and managed to greet the ones I know. I will just leave you guys with pictures to enjoy :DD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment