Yesterday me and HB sat for one of our government exam namely the General Orders. I am so thankful for the motivation provided by my HB in ensuring that I have the mood to study and perform well for this exam. Next on line is our Financial Regulations (FR) exam which is next week, the same date as we are flying off for our 2nd honeymoon :p
Overall, I would say I did the exam well as I am able to answer most of the questions. I was so happy when I saw the exam paper and that most of the questions that come out were what I have read in the notes and past year exam papers. HB even mentioned that the paper was easy for him as what he has studied and stressed on came out during the exam.
Right now we have to get our mind set again to study for the 2nd exam which is the FR. Wish us all the best yea ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment