11 December 2009

Look Of The Day 10/12/09

My gals and some of their friends decided to celebrate Xmas a little early this year with a theme. The theme was red & green in conjuction with Christmas. Since I only have a red outfit and nothing in green, I decided to put on a green makeup to fulfill the criteria of the theme :p


I have used my Barry M's dazzle dust for this look and I loved it so much cos I decided to be daring and lined my lower lash line. Kinda hate it at first but the more I look at it the more I like it :DD Anyhows, enjoy the pictures below :)

Initially I thought I looked like a panda :s

But then I liked it when I closed my eyes XD

Washed out the colour as usual :s

Dunno how to adjust so it can catch the colour :s

Overall look. Here look ok but then...

Here dunno why so fair :s

All set and ready :D

No comments: