11 November 2009

Night 9

Last night I was unable to load dinner pictures as I had to switch off my wireless early due to thunder and lightning with heavy rain too. So right now I am work with nothing to do, I decided to make full use of the free wireless available here and upload last night's dinner pictures *LOL*

We went to Jade Crystal Kopitiam & Cafe at Madang Complex. Met up with Boon Chu too because he wants to pass to me some notes for the government exam that my HB and I will be taking end of this year.

Anyways, enjoy the dinner pictures.

**P/S: Mummy is coming home next week. Wuhooo~**

Chu ordered this - Caesar Salad

Caesar salad's dipping

Lovely and medium spicy ambuyat bergoreng *slurp*

I want some more!!!

Home made chicken wings. Taken w/o flash

Look more sexier with flash :p

My disgusting dinner. Hainanese Chicken Rice

Rice - tough. Chicken - like last night chicken (got smell). No CUCUMBER!!! :s

HB's dinner. Fish & chips. HB complained that the fish is not enough :p

My drink. Chocolate milk shake :D

No comments: