15 November 2009

Hot and LUCKY ^__^(Y)

Our school conducted a PTA event today whereby we teachers are required to be at the Berakas Forest Reserve for the activities. I was being put in charge of discipline of the students with another 5 colleagues of mine. So we decided to break into two groups to work in 2 shifts whereby the 1st shift consists of all the male discipline teachers and the 2nd shift consists of all the female discipline teachers. 1st shift starts at 7.30am till 9.30am and the 2nd shift starts at 9.30am till 11.30am. Since I am being put into the 2nd shift, I get to arrive at 9.30am.

Upon arrival, a number of games had started and some lucky draw prizes has been given out. I immediately took one lucky paper so that I am eligible for the lucky draw :p

The weather was fine and hot today plus the overall activity was fun. The highlight of the day is that I WON a lucky draw prize after 10 minutes of my arrival *LOL* Now that's LUCKY!!! Some teachers did not even manage to win a single lucky draw prize at all.

Anyhows, my gift was sponsored by one of the suppliers that always supplies goods to our school. Many of my colleagues said that the lucky draw prize that I won is indeed useful for me to put all my P.O documents XDD I totally agree with that!!! Pictures below shows the gift that I have won :D

**P/S: The gifit I won is made out of metal and it was heavy to carry :s **

Sponsored by...

My gift number

Peek a boo~

Many drawers...I like~

I was so happy to see this dividers at the bottom drawer :DD

When all the drawers are being pulled out :p

No comments: