09 November 2009

Night 8 & HANIS!!!

So sorry to inform that there are no pictures for Night 6 and Night 7 dinner as I was at my in-law's place and my mum-in-law does not allow anyone else cooking in her kitchen. Basically I am free from cooking for 2 days *wuhooo* So right now I am back to reality in my own kitchen. Preparing dinner for my HB and siblings. Pictures are shown below of the dinner I prepared for tonight :)

Also, I missed my nephew so much that I keep on looking at his pictures in my FB. I shed tears and laughter seeing all his naughty pictures. So today I decided to invite my elder sister over for dinner and that she is to bring Hanis along so I can kiss him, hug him and play with him. He seem to have lost weight as his round tummy is not there anymore and so is his double chin. He also seem to have dark circles under his eyes as if he does not have enough sleep :s

I so can't wait for mummy to come home and look after Hanis so we can see him gain weight again!!! Enjoy the snap shots I have below of him :)

Boiled spaghetti noodles

Spaghetti sauce with sliced mushroom, minced chicken & sliced sausages

Put noodles and sauce

Pour parmesan cheese all over to your liking then pop it into the microwave :)

Perfect melted cheese :)

Look at how he has shrunk :(

But he is still adorable. Look at his hair *LOL*

Trademark wide eyed look O.O

Where is his double chin?!?

Can see his dark circles?!?

No comments: