05 November 2009

Double Celebration :D

Today I attended a double celebration. Was relaxing and fun. Loved the day though its scorching hot :p Firstly, I attended the National Teachers' Day celebration at ICC and it was cool. I car pooled with another colleague of mine where our meeting point was at Manggis Mall in which we are to return there again after from ICC as our school's annual lunch will be held there. The whole event at ICC ended early thus we were early too arriving at Manggis Mall so I decided to take the time to go to Kathy Chai saloon and have a hair wash before the luncheon :D Was so frustrated with my hair as it was oily. Thus, I managed to attend the luncheon with my newly washed hair *LOL*

During the luncheon, I would like to say my utmost THANKS to whoever that selected the dishes menu as I noticed that there was not even a single BEEF dish. That enables me to enjoy all of the dishes. But too bad the dishes provided was like not enough as I did not manage to get a second helping :( Not only that, there was no soup too :s The dishes were all delicious though.

We had a teary ending after Cg Irni sang a very touching song especially for Mrs Rael as she is retiring soon after her 15 years of service with the school. All the best to her :D

Anyways, enjoy the pictures below on both celebration.

Attendance checked~

Details of recipients :)

Itinerary

The above two books were put into this big book and hand given to us without a bag :(

Main stage

Whole view of the main stage

The royal family

Wanted to take a picture of His Majesty but this 5 Men in Black block my view :@

So take this shot from the projector screen only

Finally got a clear view :D

Guru Berjasa Recipient

Another Guru Berjasa recipient

Helpers helping him off the stage with his rewards

Our annual lunch :D

Altogether now :DD

Candid~

Azilina's daughter. She reminded me of Hanis. I miss him :(

Kicking off the lunch. Emcee~

Doa first

Then principal's speech

A thank you speech from Mrs Rael in conjunction with her retirement end of this month

When we started off the lunch these gals can still pose at the dessert section!!!

Then add on another one :p

These two oso kiasu *LOL*

Everyone get ur plates and...

Attack!!!

Appetiser - Rojak *sorry forgot the sauce*

Thai Glass Noodles - not spicy and sour :(

**From here onwards, the name of each dish is after the picture of the dish**






My one and only helping :(

No second helpings :(

My dessert :)

Mrs Rael sang two songs for all of us

Then our KING of karaoke also contributed a song

Cg Irni's sad and emotional song made them shed tears. Mash and....

Noorainah...tissue tissue~

No comments: