28 September 2009

Stuffs and more stuffs!!!

I can't seem to stop buying makeup stuffs off from E-Bay!!! Help!!! Hehehe :p Recently, I have got some stuffs arriving at my doorstep. Two of the packages were like long overdue (purchased it like 2 months ago!) and three of the packages are new items that I just ordered earlier this month :) Porn for you ladies below :p

All my 5 packages for today *smiling widely*

First up~

My 24/7 Urban Decay Liner in Zero, Lucky, Covet, Electric & Lust (VIP Set). Took 2 months to arrive!!!

Secondly...(this also took two months to arrive :s)

Zara B Face Primer

Third package consists of....

My setting powder

In translucent

From Laura Mercier

Next on the list

My NYX Trio Eyeshadows!!!

Clockwise from top left: Team spirit; Golden/Rust/Walnut; Baby Blue/ Pacific/Navy; Princess Pink/Flamenco/Violet; Sweet Lagoon/Aqua/Ocean & Spring Leaf/Lime Green/Green Tea

Got a lipgloss as a freebie *wuhooooo~*

Last but not least

Palettes & magnets

My empty MAC magnetic palettes & magnets.

No comments: