Me and my bestfriend, Belinda went to JPMC for our usual gym session. We started off at 5pm with running on treadmill, twist our body and cycling before heading for aerobics at 6pm. Wah~Today's aerobic really took my breath away. So difficult and the instructor told us that the ones we did was just basic. She also said that if we were to join the advance class it would be more faster than what we did. Aiyoyo~ Anyways, I told my HB that I will be home late and he said that he will prepare dinner for me. I am so touched by it. So here are the pictures of the dinner that he prepared for me. I want to head off to bed soon :p
Curry sauce for my tumpi and peanuts as appetizer
Corn soup with lots of sausages, crabstick & fishballs :s
White rice with fried chicken, vege (the green colour) & pari
I love u so much Baby. Thanks *mmuuuaaahhhzzzz*
No comments:
Post a Comment