28 September 2009

Craving satisfied :p

Despite still being sick, HB is such a darling to bring me out for sushi as I have been craving for sushi quite awhile. Had a little argument with the staff there as they mentioned that my privilege card can't be used anymore effective 31st August 2009. I am ok with that but at least they should redeem my 8 chops I have accumulated on the card and give me 15% discount for my dinner. None was being done!!! I had to pay BND5 just to upgrade my privilege card. I had filed a complain and luckily the management is taking swift action on it. So happy finally :DD

Swordfish?!?

Shark attack!!!

Hot water...

For our green tea packet

One tea bag is enough for two person

HB ordered this dish

My fav - Wakame ^__^

Another fav of mine - Ebi sushi

HB tried this dish - Salmon with fire cheese

We shared this - Seafood Udon

Scallop tepanyaki - HB loved this!!!

HB's fav - kane kurage

HB with his Crispy Salmon Skin Temaki

HB finishing up the udon

The aftermath :p

Trying to act cute and not vomit :p

Eeeeeee~ Look at his beard :s

Saw my bestie's brother with his gf ^__^(Y)

Form for upgrading my privilege card

Where to pick my privilege card :D

No comments: