It's been awhile since I have blogged in. It is not because there is nothing new but then I have been sick for nearly a week already. Also I have no new arrival items nor have I tried LOTD. The flu and cough has gotten me and I was in terrible condition. What more again Hari Raya season where I dragged myself to go to open houses and to suffer after that :s
Anyhows, just popping in to inform that I shall start blogging soon as I have ordered more items from E-Bay (again!) and hopefully they will arrive soon. I am in doubts though that there are two items that I ordered since last month has not arrived yet. It is nearly two months already. Should I file a complaint or wait further? Haiz~
Work will start next week after our 2 weeks 3rd term school holidays. I will have to be in full force as I need to do revision with my students as they will face their exams once the school term starts :s *headache headache headache*
To end up this post, I HATE MY COUGH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment