04 September 2009

New brushes

My 20th package out of 23 packages that I ordered from online has arrived. This time it contain brushes from www.sigmamakeup.com . The brushes made by this company are mostly replicas to MAC's brushes and its bristles are much softer than MAC's. So enjoy viewing the pictures below :)

Packae number 6525

SIGMA brushes!!!

SS 150. Replica to MAC's 150 Large Powder Brush

SS 187. Replica to MAC's 187 Duo Fibre Brush

SS 168. Replica to MAC's 168 Large Angled Contour Brush. I have the MAC version of this brush and the Sigma brush is definitely softer than MAC's

SS 190. Replica to MAC's 190 Foundation Brush

SS 224. Replica to MAC's 224 Tapered Blending Brush. I have the MAC version of this brush. I am yet to try the Sigma one

SS 239. Replica to MAC's 239 Shading Brush

SS 252. Replica to MAC's 252 Large shader brush

SS 219. Replica to MAC's 219. I have the MAC version of this Pencil Brush. Sigma's brush is softer than MAC's

SS 275. Replica to MAC's 275 Medium Angled Shading Brush. Good especially for highlighting the brow bone area :)

SS 194. Replica to MAC's 194 Concealer Brush. I have used it and its really good in applying concealer without leaving any streaks :D

SS 266. Replica to MAC's 266 Small Angle Brush. For applying gel liners on the lash line

SS 209. Replica to MAC's 209 Eyeliner Brush. Besides SS 266, one can use this brush also to apply liners on the lash line :)

All washed up and ready to be use :DD

No comments: