14 December 2007

Vacation

I am wondering shud I bring my laptop along wif me to KL?!? I feel like I wanna bring so I can update my life der and can get to communicate wif others thru msn...I kno will miss my msn if i do not bring my laptop der...plus I would miss blogging in and oso the most important one FB...hahaha...

But den I dun feel like bringing it oso lor cos it will be kinda heavy for me to carry it around eventho I m using a backpack laptop bag...So how leh?!?

Will see how it goes lar...hehehe...

News update:
  1. Goin to Miri on 17th at ard 3pm
  2. Spend 2 nites der b4 goin off to KL
  3. Fly off to KL from Miri on 19th at 10am
  4. Be at KL for 9days 8nights
  5. Back at Miri from KL on 25th at 10am
  6. Hopefully back to BSB at ard 2pm

**If u see me updating into my blog that means I brought my lappy along... ;)**

No comments: